Friday, April 28, 2006

THERE IS LIFE after the SEMI-FINAL!

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

We must learn our lesson from BORO!

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

They were down by 3 goals with BASEL and with STEAUA and they scored 4 goals... against them and agains Steaua - just enough to qualify! I can bet that if they needed 5 goals they should have scored 5!
And I can bet that Midlesbrough will win the Trophy!

...they disserve it!

One minute to fast or to slow, and you don’t quite make it...

That’s what living is...

We just have to learn from our mistakes and from BORO’s passion and determination!

TO LIVE sometimes means to die a little...TO WIN ...we have to loose a little!

STEAUA have to prove it’s value in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE next year!

SKY IS THE LIMIT...Let’s just PERFORM OUR MAGIC!


Here is one great speech!

EVERY TEAM must learn a lesson from this incredible speech!

YOU MUST see it to understand it's true value!
AL PACINO in "Any Given Sunday"...a magnificant actor with a fantastic speech!

I use it in my Team Building Programs and it always touched the audience.


Today...it's for STEAUA:
We are in hell right now gentlemen, belive me! and we can stay here and get the shit kicked out of us orwe can fight our way back into the light. We can climb out of hell. One inch, at a time. Now I can't do it for you. I'm too old. I look around and I see these young faces and I think... I mean I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.
I uh....I pissed away all my money believe it or not. I chased off anyone who has ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know when you get old in lifethings get taken from you. That's, that's part of life.But, you only learn that when you start losing stuff. You find out that life is just a game of inches. So is football.
Because in either game...life or football the margin for error is so small.I mean one half step too late or to early you don't quite make it.One half second too slow or too fastand you don't quite catch it.The inches we need are everywhere around us.They are in ever break of the game every minute, every second.
On this team, we fight for that inch.
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around usto pieces for that inch.
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
Cause we know when we add up all those inchesthat's going to make the fucking difference between WINNING and LOSING, between LIVING and DYING.
I'll tell you thisin any fightit is the guy who is willing to diewho is going to win that inch.And I knowif I am going to have any life anymoreit is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch, because that is what LIVING is. The six inches in front of your face.
Now I can't make you do it.
You gotta look at the guy next to you. Look into his eyes. Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. You are going to see a guywho will sacrifice himself for this teambecause he knows when it comes down to it,you are gonna do the same thing for him. That's a team, gentlemenand either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys. That's all it is. Now, whattaya gonna do?"

FORZA STEAUA!




Here on PerformYourMagic blog you can find Personal & Business Development Training, Team Building, Coaching, Consulting Services, free powerful tools, news, links and articles for Successful people...Recommended by Cristian C. Francu

** If you find the time to click on some ‘ads by Google’ on this webpage, I will be most grateful **

2 Comments:

Anonymous corporate team building said...

I agree, it is indeed a touching speech. Great post!

5:56 AM  
Blogger joe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Make a New Post

Google
Web www.performyourmagic.blogspot.com
www.mindsmith.ro www.klevertravel.com