Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The MindSmith Trainings





  • Personal Development

    The goal of the Personal Development program is to improve the individual, to take the person’s abilities to new levels. Starting from discovering the inners self, going trough emotional intelligence to finding the equilibrium with the inner self.and becoming a professional human being. The next step takes the individual to better organizing his/her life, be it professional or personal, short term or long term. The natural development of this point is to take control of your life in such a manner that other can follow you on you road taking us in the concept of leadership, or, at least, social integration of the individual. The blend of leadership is even better felt when development of people around you, who now are in leadership positions, is taken as the first priority of you life, so you become a mentor or a coach, more than a friend, to your companions.
    Personal Development programs are aimed to support individuals achieving the capacity of controlling their future and transforming their dreams into reality, whereas this future is derived of a powerful dream. The main target of these programs are
    the individuals from ‘built to last organizations’, whose personnel is striving to become better and better, for themselves, for the progress of their team and the welfare of the company, as well as freelancing individuals with high expectations from life.


    From Energy 2 Success
    Step 1: Discovering Yourself
    Step 2: Building the energy within/ Positive thinking
    Step 3: Building the success
    Personal Development Agenda
    Time Management
    Negotiating Your Future
    Leadership
    Basics
    Developing the skill
    Taking Feedback
    Taking working to friendship/
    Building and enjoying the interpersonal work relationships
    How to … - when Coaching / Mentoring
    Failure or Success - Focusing on the solutions
    How do you handle fear

    Let us help your people make the personal, spiritual and professional growth changes they’re longing for!
                      Cristian C. Francu
MindSmith Trainer, Personal Development Educator and Coach





  • Organizational Development

    Organizational Development programs are tailored to the specific of your company and are designed to improve the overall company. The main trainings in this area are connected to the core attribute of the effective team integrated in the overall picture of the effectiveness of the organization. We refer to the team as being the first, most important element of the company because the teams are the only mass performance system that can perform in a predicted way. In the shadow of the coin we find that not prepared teams are one important factor to the downfall of many businesses.
    To ensure the wellbeing of a company we took the approach also to the meetings problems, with creativity and overlapping problems, and to the promotion of leaders, and decision makers from within. The final training theme from the Organizational Development program is aimed to better understanding and use of the project management tool. The whole program has managed to prepare teams to serve as the basis of all the company benefits.


    Building Effective Teams
    Step 1: Selecting / Recruiting
    Step 2: Team Building
    Step 3: Motivating / Investing in Performance
    Step 4: Evaluation / Giving Feedback
    Step 5: Conflict Management
    Step 6: Team Consolidation / Design the Future
    Effective Meetings
    Developing and Promoting Leaders
    Project Management
    Step 1: Basics
    Step 2: Advanced
    Step 3: Developing the skill


  • Business Development

    Whereas the first two programs were targeted to fulfill the needs of the individual and of the organization, the Business Development programs have a busine$$ orientation focused on “partnership building”. Business in our vision means achieving goals while building, maintaining, developing and improving the relationships with the stakeholders. The main goal of such programs is to make profit. Every program is tailored on demand and made fruitful for the functional departments of a company. We cover Sales, Marketing and some specific aspects of Public Relations, as well as business relations in general
    In the construction of this area of development we start from the market needs and prospects.
    The specter of trainings has two different targets: the entry level employees or the new entrepreneurs and the middle or top management professionals. All our trainings have a ‘basic’ area of development, taking the journey from understanding the principles to good practical use. The public speaking, ethics and etiquette are those trainings targeted at professionals who need the most important details of these specific areas. In effect, the Business Development programs come to establish professionalism and proficiency after the completion of Organizational Development programs.


    Sales
    Step 1: Basic Selling skills
    Step 2: Developing the skill
    Direct Sales
    Consultative Sales
    Hot Sales
    Sales Ethics
    Negotiation
    Step 1: Basic Negotiations skills
    Step 2: Developing the skill
    Negotiations Ethics
    Etiquette for business meetings
    Taking ‘ Market Feedback
    Looking for New Opportunities
    Business Ethics
    Etiquette
    Etiquette in business
    Public Speaking
    Step 1: Meetings
    Step 2: Large gatherings
    Step 3: Events
    Step 4: Motivational speaking

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was surfing through a few blogs and came across yours and wanted to say very nice job on the content, so I have bookmarked your site for future
reference.

Just in case you are interested I have a club estate investing real
site. It pretty much covers club estate investing real
related stuff.

Stop by Sometime :-)

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Cristian C. Francu, I was searching for some info on make money on the internet and stumbled across your blog. Even though The MindSmith Trainings was different than what I thought, it was different enough to get my attention. I really don't understand how I got your page while looking for make money on the internet. Anywho I loved your blog and am very happy I stopped by. Thanks for the interesting read.

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Cristian C. Francu, I am very interested in six figure income. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for The MindSmith Trainings. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to six figure income. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day Cristian C. Francu, I just did a search for six figure income and for some reason your site was highlighted! I have a real interest in The MindSmith Trainings and was hoping your site could lead me to more info. Unfortunately it did not have any sources for six figure income
Thanks Anyway!
PS: I really enjoyed your read even though it was not what I had anticipated.

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Cristian C. Francu, I am very interested in make money at home. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for The MindSmith Trainings. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to make money at home. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day Cristian C. Francu, I just did a search for personal development and for some reason your site was highlighted! I have a real interest in The MindSmith Trainings and was hoping your site could lead me to more info. Unfortunately it did not have any sources for personal development
Thanks Anyway!
PS: I really enjoyed your read even though it was not what I had anticipated.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Cristian C. Francu, I am very interested in six figure income. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for The MindSmith Trainings. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to six figure income. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No point speculating about things like this. Anyone really into self help free debt elimination would be off like a shot to do something about it! Don't you think?

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day Cristian C. Francu, I just did a search for make money on the internet and for some reason your site was highlighted! I have a real interest in The MindSmith Trainings and was hoping your site could lead me to more info. Unfortunately it did not have any sources for make money on the internet
Thanks Anyway!
PS: I really enjoyed your read even though it was not what I had anticipated.

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Cristian C. Francu, I was searching for some info on make money at home and stumbled across your blog. Even though The MindSmith Trainings was different than what I thought, it was different enough to get my attention. I really don't understand how I got your page while looking for make money at home. Anywho I loved your blog and am very happy I stopped by. Thanks for the interesting read.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

calling free internet pc phone


Hi, just wondering if anyone has ever tried SKYPE for telephone calls over the internet?? A pal of mine says it's brilliant and works out much cheaper than conventional calls, just wondered if anyone else has signed up for it?

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://uqemebabu.ibnsites.com/tekywid.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://zuvasaqy.freehostyou.com/hijimewy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Make a New Post

Google
Web www.performyourmagic.blogspot.com
www.mindsmith.ro www.klevertravel.com