Sunday, April 03, 2005

Tupac Shakur alive and well


Tupac Shakur alive and well? Unexpected twist...

http://www.cnnonline.co.nr/tupac

CNN -- Rap star Tupac Shakur appeared yesterday in Beverly Hills and casually strolled through the streets as if the rest of the world had forgotten his "murder" nearly nine years ago.

The story is dated Saturday, April 2, 2005 but it sure is an April’s Fools day joke…

Interesting…I am waiting for some headlines in some Romanian tabloids..;-) Unfortunately some Romanian ‘scandal’ journalists pray for sensational and forget to check and double check their sources…

2Pac…was a great artist. May he rest in Peace!


Here on PerformYourMagic blog you can find Personal & Business Development Training, Team Building, Coaching, Consulting Services, free powerful tools, news, links and articles for Successful people...Recommended by Cristian C. Francu

4 Comments:

Blogger Cristian C. Francu said...

The Domain name HAS BEEN SUSPENDED!

As you realised yourself, this was NOT the REAL CNN website.

The real CNN is www.cnn.com !!!!

That's why I told you to check your sources...;-)


Domain name: cnnonline.co.nr - has been suspended.

It means this domain name has been suspanded for some reason. Probably becouse of the violation of CO.NR Terms of Service or CO.NR Rules.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices for the shoes are around 170 bucks on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 210 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were approximately 310 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Make a New Post

Google
Web www.performyourmagic.blogspot.com
www.mindsmith.ro www.klevertravel.com