Friday, April 01, 2005

Where is Jesus?

Have you find Jesus?

I found Him more than 6 times by now…

Can you find Him also? Try find Him here!

And if you feel like mail Him… here you can do it.


And if you want to take a peak in His mailbag….you can do it here.

I thought this might be an appropriate post for the April’s fool day!

God Bless You all!

Here on PerformYourMagic blog you can find Personal & Business Development Training, Team Building, Coaching, Consulting Services, free powerful tools, news, links and articles for Successful people...Recommended by Cristian C. Francu

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uite ce spune cand termini joculetzul: "Holy bejeezus, you have found Jesus 11 times! You are finally saved!". :D

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Jesus has a sense a humour... :D
I mailed him asking for a postcard from Heaven, cause I've seen earth and I will surely see hell cause I don't believe in him. ;)

eFTy

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Make a New Post

Google
Web www.performyourmagic.blogspot.com
www.mindsmith.ro www.klevertravel.com