Monday, January 10, 2005

They used to be children!

Have you ever heard of Kurt Cobain? Nirvana was and still remains one of my favorite bands (I love the Unplugged in New York album)…

Another song I like to listen these days is ‘Cry Baby’… and all Janis Joplin’s songs… I simply love the definition of freedom she gives in “Me and Bobby McGee”:
“Freedom ‘s just another word for... nothing left to lose!”

And although I listen and enjoy many styles of music (depending on my mood and on the atmosphere, etc…) I can say that at the base, I am some sort of a ‘rocker’.

So…Nirvana, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers (Scar Tissue is amazing… ), Aerosmith, the old Guns N Roses and the older Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, Black Sabath, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, The Doors, Cream or Beatles are legends that you’ll always find in my play list and my heart…

Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, Flea, Axl Rose, Jon Bon Jovi, Steve Tyler, Ozzy Osbourne, Paul McCartney, John Lenon, Eric Clapton, Jim Morrison, Ian Gillan, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, Kirk Hammet, James Hetfield or Lars Urlich are some rockers I admire…

And before becoming stars and even legends, they used to be unknown and …’just like us’...and they used to be children!

HERE you can see some pictures with some famous rockers when they were children.

I can not bet on the authenticity of all these pictures but the web page is a must visit… (Thanks to Mangafaua…)
Oh, you must see Merlyn Manson as a child! ;-) (one with his family...) And you must see Lars Urlich and Kurt and all of them, man! And listen to some good music from time to time! You diserve it!

Here on PerformYourMagic blog you can find Personal & Business Development Training, Team Building, Coaching, Consulting Services, free powerful tools and articles for Successful people...recommended by Cristian C. Francu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Make a New Post

Google
Web www.performyourmagic.blogspot.com
www.mindsmith.ro www.klevertravel.com