Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Thank you! - (22 December 2004)

Thank you!

And I hope you rest in peace!

I wanted to thank (even symbolically…) all those young (and not so young, at least judging their age…) Romanians who fought, died or were wounded in the December 1989 Romanian Revolution.

Without you guys… But I stop here with any scenario!

I wanted to tell you that …finally we got rid of Mr Iliescu… and we are hoping for the best…
We have some good jobs, we started our own companies, we have Coca-Cola and we are free to travel abroad! Actually some of us are living and working abroad...We are NATO members, and with some exceptions we can say we are FREE!

It's true: It all depends on us!

Like you may have thought than: "If it's going to be, it's up to me!"

In December 2004, again, us - the young and educated Romanians - decided that we have to become the change we want around us… We voted…we got involved...and we are building our Success stories!
We are making money and we are making our parents, friends, family, and last but not least, we are making ourselves, proud of us! And proud to be Romanians!


GOD BLESS ROMANIA!

Today, on the 22nd of December 1989, 15 years ago, hundreds of young Romanians fought and died for freedom.


I bow before you and your courage and I glorify your example and sacrifice!

15 years ago I was 10… If I would have been at least 16…I am sure that I would have been there, on the streets to fight… And maybe I would have lived or not, to see the 21st Century Romania… Our Romania!

May you all the Romanian Revolutions victims rest in peace!

Here on PerformYourMagic blog you can find Personal & Business Development Training, Team Building, Coaching, Consulting Services, free powerful tools and articles for Successful people...recommended by Cristian C. Francu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Make a New Post

Google
Web www.performyourmagic.blogspot.com
www.mindsmith.ro www.klevertravel.com