Friday, January 07, 2005

The new Connex ID!

I’ve found out from the Brandly Yours blog that Connex is changing it’s logo and Identity.

I can’t tell if this is good or bad news. As their client I hope for the best…

In my opinion they needed a boost in order to fight the competition…and their powerful brands.

I don’t know if it’s already official but here you can find and judge for yourself the new Connex ID.

Although in their Christmas Greetings they used the new logo, ON their website the old logo, made by KIT (Congrats Kit!) is still the public one.

I heard that Vodafone will buy Cosmorom in the near future.

Vodafone still owns some stocks in Connex but TIW bought some shares from them in 2004.

So, is it possible for Vodafone to invest in Cosmorom? Do you know more about it? Is it true?


Could this reengineering of the Connex ID be related with the new future trends in the Romanian market?

I’d like to read your opinion on this…


Here on PerformYourMagic blog you can find Personal & Business Development Training, Team Building, Coaching, Consulting Services, free powerful tools and articles for Successful people...recommended by Cristian C. Francu

3 Comments:

Blogger Kit said...

Thank you! :)

7:37 PM  
Blogger Cristian C. Francu said...

I understand that the rebranding was made by the mighty Saffron. Since Wally Olins himself gave birth to the ORANGE brand…that’s an interesting and even odd move…

IN my opinion Saffron didn’t make an extraordinary job with Connex. The new logo is more simple (maybe too simple for my taste…), the green color is more VERNAL and spring like…for the moment it doesn’t reach my heart and it doesn’t promises me anything in particular!

The great “unique” thing is the CONNECTION between the Ns – “the double N” from CONNEX. It seems so…”original”.

I believe that Saffron didn’t strive to rebrand Connex…maybe the account was ‘cheap’ … The new logo looks a little pale but I can’t wait to see the campaign …

9:09 PM  
Blogger Mihai Dragan said...

I think that the change is good.

Nice lines, nice colours, reminds me of the old identity, and at the same time i feel the change in it.

The lines and colours are definately Connex and my personal opinion is that the rebranding process started a long time ago, as I can connect this new identity with the Connex corporate identity.

I also think that the fact that the changes are minor(or seen as minor) means that Saffron did a great job with it.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Make a New Post

Google
Web www.performyourmagic.blogspot.com
www.mindsmith.ro www.klevertravel.com