Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Four Words Film Reviews (KISS)

I use to talk a lot…I like to talk, to debate, I know how to listen (we have two ears and only one mouth, right? ;-)) and I enjoy speaking…public speaking or…;-) private speaking, debating, negotiating etc… I love to make speeches, to tell stories…I am a TRAINER God damn it …so…I am sure you understand what I am trying to say here, right? ;-)

Some people, some friends told me more than once that I must KISS…I must… Keep It Short and Simple… ;-) I must become more succinct… Also many of my trainees told me they loved my style and my stories….but a Training is a Training and an ordinary conversation with your friends is…just something else! ;-)

I also enjoy movies…good movies, movies with a message, movies with great actors, screenplay, director, story…etc… I especially enjoy movies (films) with an unexpected final… I love films that have something to tell the viewer...

And if a movie or film impressed me, I want to tell my friends about it… And of course I tend to focus on the things, actors, moments or details that impressed me…and …I know that I must KISS – Keep It Simple Stupid….so….what’s the whole Idea?

HERE is a GREAT FILM REVIEWS site: FWFr.com.

The fwfr is a film review site like no other- an ever expanding collection of extremely brief film reviews and summaries.

Submissions are welcomed from anyone- the only condition being no more than four words may be used

Now featuring 12750 films and 132493 reviews!!!
Here on PerformYourMagic blog you can find Personal & Business Development Training, Team Building, Coaching, Consulting Services, free powerful tools, news, links and articles for Successful people...Recommended by Cristian C. Francu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Make a New Post

Google
Web www.performyourmagic.blogspot.com
www.mindsmith.ro www.klevertravel.com