Monday, November 08, 2004

A machine that ties a tie - in only 562 steps


There are so many ways to tie a tie...simple knots, double knots, double windsdor knots...etc
My good friend, Mihai Seceleanu is one of the 'gurus' in ties knots...
Him and the wonderful machine pictured above can do it as good as it gets...

And 562 steps are a lot fewer than it would take me, since I never realy learned to make a nice tie knot.
I usualy keep my ties... tied.

When I am in trouble I ask my father or my girlfriend to help me...
And after a busy day, I usualy take my tie home, perfectly tied, and hung it over the top of a hanger.
When I need it I only have to loose the knot and slip it over my head...
I guess a training about tie knots and tie tieng would be interesting.
And this machine can do it...
The three-foot-tall tie-tying machine, called "Why Knot?", was built by retired biomedical engineer Seth Goldstein in his basement in Bethesda, Maryland.

It holds a tie mounted on a stand, surrounded by motor-driven levers, gears, and rollers.
The machine goes through its paces, then unties it, straightens it, and does it again, until you turn it off.
Goldstein built it to illustrate the complicated processes behind daily tasks.

A Tie knots training...would have to make you more efficient than the machine...


Here on PerformYourMagic blog you can find Personal & Business Development Training, Team Building, Coaching, Consulting Services, free powerful tools and articles for Successful people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Make a New Post

Google
Web www.performyourmagic.blogspot.com
www.mindsmith.ro www.klevertravel.com