Monday, October 03, 2005

Sleeping together on the backseat of the car



And if we are at the 'sleeping in Vama Veche pictures' section…this photo may win the Pulitzer prize…;-)

It gives a new meaning of the concept: sleeping together on the backseat of the car…

The car is an Oltcit…a half OLD Citroen, half Romanian idea old car… and the couple sleeping in it is… amazing!

Guys, I hope this picture won’t upset you…If you will ask me I will eliminate this picture from the blog…but I sincerely admire you!

This picture is a symbol of the passion for rock, for Vama Veche, for Stufstock and for each other…

Respect!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really think that they'll ever read your blog? Do you think anyone reads your blogs? Do you think anyone has ever read any of your blogs except for me and AnaMary?Hmmmm

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut up hacker or i'll send george w. your home address

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the real slim shady. Naw, I lied. Eminem is gay. Eminem backwards is menime which sounds like "Mini-me". Ha ha, that homo.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You arsholes...

Eminem is the white rapper all the dirty nigers respect and hate in the same very time.

People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer!

And where the fuck is this Vama Veche ?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Make a New Post

Google
Web www.performyourmagic.blogspot.com
www.mindsmith.ro www.klevertravel.com