Friday, December 10, 2004

Happy Birthday Liviu Dumitrascu!

Happy Birthday Liviu Dumitrascu!

Today is the birthday of one of the most influential Romanian young entrepreneurs, a very good friend, a fantastic ‘daddy’, a great Romanian and sometimes a model for me and many of us.

I wish him to never stop believing in his dreams and in himself!
Liviu is the first person that impersonated the ‘Sky is the limit!’ thinking in my first years of study at the university. He is one of the founders and former Presidents of VIP – Volunteers for Ideas & Projects. Without him and his vision my destiny wouldn’t have been the same.

He is now managing partner in one of the fastest growing internet businesses in Romania. Maybe you heard of www.ejobs.ro, www.9am.ro and still many more surprises to come….

Liviu, you were one of the few people that influenced my youth and my personal development, and you’ll always have a special place in my memories, my heart, my network and my world!
Happy Birthday!

May all your wishes and objectives come true and may you find the power and energy to always find other dreams to follow, reaching for the sky and glory!

I think I know why Angelina Jolie is still lonely and I think I know why you’re still here in Romania with us. ;-)

Dear Yvonne and dear Rebecca, all the love and all the best in this world for your husband and your father.
God Bless You all!


C.F.
Here on PerformYourMagic blog you can find Personal & Business Development Training, Team Building, Coaching, Consulting Services, free powerful tools and articles for Successful people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Make a New Post

Google
Web www.performyourmagic.blogspot.com
www.mindsmith.ro www.klevertravel.com